Did you know that there are plenty of options available to get rid of acne scars?
One of the easiest, quickest, and most effective ways is Fraxel laser treatment . Fraxel can erase the damaging effects that acne scars leave behind by dramatically improving the look and feel of your skin.
What is Fraxel?
Fraxel skin resurfacing is a safe non-invasive laser skin treatment that treats many skin ailments, such as acne scars and more, without the prolonged downtime of surgery.
How it works in 5 simple steps:
Step 1: Your Board Certified Dermatologist applies a topical anesthetic to numb the skin.
Step 2: Your Board Certified Dermatologist then uses the Fraxel hand piece to deliver consistency and safety.
Step 3: Fractional lasers penetrate top skin layers.
Step 4: Lasers resurface the top skin layer while the energy from the Fraxel hand piece stimulates collagen.
Step 5: Stimulation from collagen smooth’s wrinkles and scars to your skins natural rejuvenation over the next 4 to 6 months.
How to prepare for your procedure:
- Do not tan in the area being treated for 1 week
- Avoid sun exposure to the area and use a sunscreen for at least 1 week before the procedure and 2 months after.
- Do not exfoliate the area being treated for 1 week.
- During your visit to your Board Certified Dermatologist, let them know if you have a history of cold sores incase Valtrex needs to be prescribed.
- Following the procedure you may experience mild redness of skin, which improves in 2 to 3 days.
See now that wasn’t so bad…
So if you’re looking for a fast and effective way to get rid of your acne scars and ready to naturally look your best, look no further because Fraxel laser treatment is the way to go.