Whether you are looking for something to add to your regular skin care routine or just need to look your best for a special event, a HydraFacial® can help. This amazing treatment gives your skin everything it needs in just 30 minutes. Unlike treatments involving lasers or chemical peels, which can leave your skin irritated, this treatment will leave your skin positively glowing immediately after.
The Three Steps of a HydraFacial®
The benefits of a HydraFacial® are delivered using three key steps. This treatment consists of:
- Cleanse + Peel: First, a new layer of fresh, healthy skin is gently revealed
- Extract + Hydrate: Next, your pores are suctioned (painlessly!) and moisturizers are used
- Fuse + Protect: Antioxidants and peptides are applied to protect your skin and keep it glowing
All three steps can be completed in as little as 30 minutes. Have a HydraFacial® done on your lunch break and return to work rejuvenated and refreshed!
Benefits of a HydraFacial®
There are many treatments out there aimed at making your skin look better, so why try this one? Some of the biggest benefits of the HydraFacial® include:
- It is safe for all skin tones and types, even very sensitive skin
- Treatments are quick and very relaxing
- It can treat a wide variety of skin imperfections
- It can be customized to suit your individual skincare needs
- You leave the office with a fresh glow
What Does the HydraFacial® Treat?
Most people have more than one skin issue that they are dealing with. The great thing about this treatment is that it can improve many things at once. The HydraFacial® can help if you have issues with:
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Enlarged or congested pores
- Oily skin
- Fine lines
Additionally, there are multiple different boost serums that can be added to your treatment. They can be used individually or combined, depending on your skin care needs. This treatment is easy to customize to give you the best results possible.
How often you will need a HydraFacial® depends on your goals. Some people do this treatment twice a month as part of their normal routine, while others only do it before a big event. Either way, it can greatly benefit your skin.
You can learn more about this treatment and what it can do for you by speaking with the professionals at Radiant Skin Dermatology and Laser in one of our locations in Midtown, Harlem, or Washington Heights. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!